Are you a rifle coach with a high level of technical knowledge who is up to date with new trends? Do you have a good level of knowledge about physical and mental training? Can you develop shooters into world class athletes? Then maybe you are the coach we need.
Danish Shooting Union is looking for a national rifle coach who works “step by step” focusing on the development of the athletes.
- You are a high-level coach who works with the development of the whole athlete, both physical, technical and mental development but also good diet and that the athletes have a good environment around her/his shooting with the club, family, friends and education/work and so on.
- You have experience working with world class athletes.
- You have a high level of education as a rifle coach.
- You have good cooperation skills.
- You are clear in communications.
The work is on 100 % and it involves:
- In cooperation with the sport manager leading the development of the rifle athletes.
- Working with each athlete’s individual development plan and together with the athlete keeping the plan updated.
- Daily training with the athletes in Herning.
- National and international training camps with the Team Denmark athletes.
- Being the responsible coach for rifle during international competitions.
- Close cooperation with the sports leader group around operation- and development tasks.
- Working in a professionally driven elite section but at the same time understanding the democratic background of Danish Shooting Union.
- An exciting challenge to work with world class athletes where you have the possibility to affect and develop your own working environment and to develop Danish shooting sport.
- A professional elite section with a young sports leader group that all work together to achieve the same goal: Our athletes winning medals at the European Championship, World Championship and Olympic Games.
- The place for daily work is Herning, but there will also be camps and competitions with the team around the world. We can also be open for other solutions regarding workplace and the level of worktime for the right competence.
The position is expected to be occupied from January 1st 2018 or as soon as possible after that.
Please send an application with CV (resume) and other attachments to sports manager Linda Andersson on email: email@example.com latest December 3rd 2017. Interviews are planned to be in Brøndby from December 15th-19th 2017.
If you have any questions please contact Linda on email or phone +45 21 66 50 13.
Looking forward to your application.